PEOs offer a technology called, human resource information system (HRIS) that make the process of accessing valuable information easier and faster for employers and employees. Using this technology system provides easy access to employee records, time entries, benefits and reporting. Employers or their administrators can enter payroll hours in the HRIS each pay period or rely on common integrations with time clock systems.
How Employers Use The HRIS:
- Hire or terminate employees
- streamline Employee Benefit administration
- Manage workers compensation costs
- Approve paid time off requests
- Oversee paid time off rates and balances
- Create or edit employee records
- Manage performance reviews
- Access forms and valuable resources
- Compile and customize reports
How Employees Use The HRIS:
- Manage personal information
- Manage payment preferences, such as direct deposit
- View and print W-2s and pay stubs
- View benefits
- View Paid Time Off
- View employer HR forms
The HRIS system is just another way that working with a PEO brings processes together to make them easier for employers, saving them valuable time. With more time business owners can focus on what matters most.
Working PEO Broker LLC is a NO COST service designed to save you time, money and help you gain valuable insight into the right solutions for your company.
Contact us today for a free consultation.