With healthcare costs reaching all-time highs, many employers offer high deductible health (HDHP) plans to achieve lower premiums for the company and its staff. Higher deductibles can reduce the monthly cost, but it can also result in an increase of “out of pocket” costs for the employee. High out of pocket costs can be financially and emotionally draining if employees don’t have the resources to cover those costs, or understand how their health plan actually works. Below are some products PEOs provide to help employees manage their “out of pocket” medical expenses. Contact Us to learn how they save your employees money.
- Gap insurance (deductible costs)
- Enhanced Gap insurance (deductible costs)
- High Deductible Buffer Policy (hospitalization)
- Accident Insurance (fracture & dislocation benefits)
- Health Advocate services (billing and coordination services)
- White Glove (in-person or telemedicine services)
- Employee Assistance Programs (confidential services)
- TeleDoc Services (over the phone minor treatment service)
- Concierge Services (pre hospitalization services)
- Disability Insurance (short & Long term) Income While Out Of Work
- Cancer & Critical Illness Policies (additional coverage)
- Personal Open Enrollment Coaches (confidential guidance)
All of these services and policies help with “out of pocket” medical expenses and the stress of major health issues. In addition, offering a variety of plans such as PPO, EPO, MPOS HNO & High Deductible Health Plans, empowers employees to choose what is best for their personal and financial needs. Many PEOs can offer up to 20 plan varieties.