If you are a business owner, you are more than likely aware of the term PEO, or you have a PEO. Following are 9 things to help you better understand the role of a PEO and the benefit a PEO can have on your business.
1. PEOs help you focus on your business.
For most small to medium-sized businesses doing every single HR task in-house simply isn't a cost-effective solution. The solution is to outsource it to a PEO who is a specialist and can do it better, faster, and cheaper than you can.
Focus On Your Business: Secure A PEO
PEOs Help Small Business Survive and Thrive
How PEOs Benefit Small Business
PEOs: The End-to-End Solution for Small Business
Hire A PEO… Get Peace of Mind
PEO: The Small Business Growth Weapon
PEOs: A Matter of Small Business Survival
PEOs Leverage Your Business Growth
2. PEOs provide help to ensure you are ACA compliant and up-to-date and compliant with healthcare reform.
PEOs Can ACA Proof Your Small Business
Concerned About ACA Compliance?
Count Your Contingent Workers for ACA Compliance
Determining ‘Affordability’ Under Obamacare
Top 5 ACA Concerns for Small Businesses in 2016
5 Questions for Your Outsourcing Provider Regarding ACA Compliance
3. PEOs help you secure better benefits for your employees which help you be more competitive in the workforce and retain top talent.
PEOs Secure Better Benefits
PEO Power: Recruit Like A Big Corporation
How PEOs Can Benefit Small Group Health Plans
5 Reasons The PEO Industry is Set for Massive Growth
How PEOs Fuel Small Business Growth
5. A PEO is not a one size fits all.
All PEOs Are NOT The Same
Looking to Change PEOs? Now is a Perfect Time to Start
The Best Time to Shop for A PEO
Are You In An Ideal PEO Arrangement?
3 Critical Truths Every Business Needs to Know About Switching PEOs
How to Evaluate A PEO
Making Sense of PEO Fees
5 Key PEO Services for Small Business
5 Signs You Found The Right PEO
6. PEOs can provide Fortune 500 Benefits so you can compete with larger public corporations. Benefit options include everything from dental, vision, health, disability, pre-paid legal, and even pet insurance.
Healthcare Premiums: The $25,000 Tidal Wave
7. PEOs can help in areas of benefits, Workers Compensation, Payroll, HR, compliance, recruiting, bookkeeping services, risk and safety, and 401k.
8. PEOs help small business owners with rising drug costs and premium spikes.
9. PEOs help with the growing burden of regulations.