Looking to start with a PEO for January 2018? If so, now it the perfect time to start the process. Here’s why:
- The underwriting and proposal process can take weeks to complete during the last quarter of the year due to the number of companies signing up for January 1st.
- The PEO industry does over 70% of its new business in the last quarter. If a company can get ahead of the rush, it makes for a smoother transition.
- The last quarter of the year is cut short due to the holidays, making November and December short months and many employees take time off which can impact their enrollment.
- It is best to have 30 days to enroll and implement your staff into the new system.
- You will have 1 W2 for 2018.
If possible, start your search for PEO companies Houston now to stay ahead of the industry rush and hire PEO Broker LLC to do all the heavy lifting. We will provide you with multiple outsourcing and insurance options and save your company up to 30% on your bottom line.